SuitsOn Staffing is actively seeking an experienced E-Discovery Attorney to assist in discovery, research and preparation for cases specialized in the automotive industry. This is a mid-sized firm in downtown Orlando with a National and Regional practice.
If you are a self-starter, have an exceptional work ethic, work well in a team environment, and have 1-3 years’ experience in E-Discovery apply today!
Assessing a client’s electronically stored information (ESI)
- Helping to create ESI preservation policies
- Serving on e-discovery teams.
- Ensuring compliance with the new federal rules regarding ESI
- Educating clients on e-discovery policies.
- Drafting and communicating litigation hold procedures
- Using technology to facilitate discovery
- Assisting in the collection, processing, review, analysis, and production of ESI
- Serving as a liaison between the legal team, IT personnel, vendors and records management personnel
Litigation Paralegal - Orlando, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal for mid-sized firm in downtown Orlando.
Experience required is as follows:
- Minimum 3 years prior experience working as a Litigation Paralegal supporting a busy attorney with large case load
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and communication skills while juggling multiple cases in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of legal terminology, litigation process, pre-trial compliance and court proceedings.
- Knowledge of discovery process (preparing requests, responses; review and organize discovery materials; HIPAA compliance, prepare witness materials and privilege logs)
- Preparation of case law, hearing, trial and witness binders
- Proficiency in all MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must be able to perform work with minimal direction and exercise good judgment in determining objectives and approaches to assigned tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to function within a team; ability to get along well with co-workers is a MUST!
Legal Administrative Assistant - Orlando, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to work part time in a mid-sized law firm in Winter Park. This position would be ideal for individuals in the legal studies programs, recent graduates or law students looking to gain law office experience.
- Assist with accounting concepts
- Scan, Copy and File documents
- Assist firm in becoming fully digital
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent phone etiquette
Legal Assistant - Winter Haven, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is actively seeking a Legal Assistant for a local litigation law firm in Winter Haven, Florida
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Legal Assistant that is a forward thinker and able to work independently.
Knowledge of the following computer programs preferred:
- PC Law
Marketing Coordinator - Daytona Beach, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to drive the majority of the marketing funnel for a prestigious law firm in Daytona Beach, FL. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into clients.
- Manage content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refine our process to convert clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted clients.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Attorney - Workers Compensation - Palm Coast, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is seeking an experienced Workers’ Compensation Attorney for a small Personal Injury firm in Daytona Beach, FL.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Workers’ Compensation with knowledge of disability and social security required.
- Litigation experience and trial experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to handle large caseloads and juggle multiple deadlines
- Understanding of medical, scientific, construction, products, engineering and similar issues inherent in workers compensation cases
- Gathering medical evidence and medical records
- Taking depositions claimant, physicians, medical experts and other parties
- Drafting pleadings, findings of fact, motions, briefs, opinions and other legal documents
- Litigating cases before a workers’ compensation judge
Litigation Legal Assistant - Orlando, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is seeking an experienced Litigation Legal Assistant for a large firm in downtown Orlando. The Ideal candidate must have attention to detail, strong computer skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a legal assistant with litigation experience.
- Must have the ability to understand, edit and proof various documents related to various departments throughout the firm.
- Assist with the filings and attention to deadlines,
- Must have exceptional computer and administrative with attention to detail
- Experience calendaring critical dates and reminders
- Organization and maintenance of both electronic and physical client files
- Ability to interface with clients and other members of the Team.
Apply for a job with SuitsOn Staffing
Floridians, Did You Set Your Clocks Back? Daylight Saving Time is an interesting biannual event that people hate in the spring and love in the fall. Getting an extra hour of sleep is always nice, but the “spring forward” aspect of DST produces a country-wide groan. In...
Free Legal Resources Available for Florida Panhandle Residents Hurricane Michael is the third most intense Atlantic hurricane to make landfall. It’s also the most intense Panhandle hurricane. Ever. This has distorted life for many Floridians, SuitsOn Staffing knows...
Seeing Business Analytics as Customer Experience At its heart, business analytics reflect a customer’s experience with your company. Those endless lines of data can illustrate many things: Were they helped quickly and with efficiency? Was their problem solved? Most...