Delivering highly qualified energetic professionals who strengthen your team, maximize your budget and build your business.
Diverse and committed consultants experienced in executing seamless end-to-end management of the eDiscovery lifecycle.
Proven expertise and collaborative results-driven approach that delivers effective solutions that can be implemented moving forward.
Explore to gain career advice and tools to help you succeed personally and professional.
Browse our listing of practice area and legal support opportunities in your area. Temporary, contract and permanent positions available.
Our dedicated team of professionals will manage and prepare your customized legal documents.
Floridians, Did You Set Your Clocks Back? Daylight Saving Time is an interesting biannual event that people hate in the spring and love in the fall. Getting an extra hour of sleep is always nice, but the “spring forward” aspect of DST produces a country-wide groan. In...
Free Legal Resources Available for Florida Panhandle Residents Hurricane Michael is the third most intense Atlantic hurricane to make landfall. It’s also the most intense Panhandle hurricane. Ever. This has distorted life for many Floridians, SuitsOn Staffing knows...
SuitsOn Staffing is actively seeking an experienced E-Discovery Attorney to assist in discovery, research and preparation for cases specialized in the automotive industry. This is a mid-sized firm in downtown Orlando with a National and Regional practice.
If you are a self-starter, have an exceptional work ethic, work well in a team environment, and have 1-3 years’ experience in E-Discovery apply today!
Assessing a client’s electronically stored information (ESI)
- Helping to create ESI preservation policies
- Serving on e-discovery teams.
- Ensuring compliance with the new federal rules regarding ESI
- Educating clients on e-discovery policies.
- Drafting and communicating litigation hold procedures
- Using technology to facilitate discovery
- Assisting in the collection, processing, review, analysis, and production of ESI
- Serving as a liaison between the legal team, IT personnel, vendors and records management personnel
Legal Assistant - Winter Haven, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is actively seeking a Legal Assistant for a local litigation law firm in Winter Haven, Florida
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Legal Assistant that is a forward thinker and able to work independently.
Knowledge of the following computer programs preferred:
- PC Law
Paralegal - Miami Lakes, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is actively recruiting for a Paralegal with recent experience in Workers’ Compensation for a full service prestigious law firm in the Miami Lakes, Florida area.
- 1-3 years’ of recent experience in Workers’ Compensation
- Extensive experience with scheduling
- Ability to draft pleadings
- Experience with transcription at 85-100 wpm
- Computer Knowledge using Word Perfect, Total Office, Client Profiles, Juris and Microsoft Office
Legal Assistant - Orlando, FL
SuitsOn Staffing is currently seeking a Legal Secretary for a mid-sized Orlando law firm. Ideal candidate has at least 3 to 5 years of experience in civil litigation. Candidate must have a great attitude, extraordinary attention to detail, an exceptional work ethic, be available to travel, and the ability to work well in a team environment. This position provides administrative and secretarial support to three attorneys and their legal teams. This position requires the ability to answer and screen telephone calls; transcribe attorney dictation; coordinate and schedule meetings, depositions and other court appearances; book extensive travel; prepare and reconcile expense reports; prepare correspondence and legal documents; e-file in both state and federal courts; assist attorneys with time and billing; and conduct basic online and legal research. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and activities at attorney request.
- Transcribes attorney dictation. Prepares correspondence and legal documents. Creates and develops visually pleasing legal documents as well as charts and tables.
- Maintains and updates electronic case management system. Retrieves information from electronic case management system.
- Uses legal terminology and citations. Navigates legal research platforms and downloads case law as needed.
- Knowledgeable of Florida court structures as well as Florida Rules of Civil Procedure and Rules of Judicial Administration. Capable of obtaining, reviewing, and understanding local court rules and administrative orders.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Assists attorneys with tracking and managing deadlines.
- Answers phones for attorneys. Takes messages, re-routes calls, or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other team members to provide clients with superior customer service.
- Acts as a liaison between attorneys and other firm personnel. Handles confidential and non-routine information and is expected to maintain confidences.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. At the request of assigned attorneys, may be asked to plan and coordinate meetings and presentations, prepare attorneys for meetings and court appearances, disseminate information, and coordinate with other team members to manage workload.
- Coordinates division of workload with other legal secretaries and paralegals.
- Types and prepares general correspondences, motions, notices, memos, charts, tables, etc. Proofreads and redlines documents for spelling, grammar and formatting to ensure accuracy and clarity.
- Supports attorneys in maintaining receipts, requesting reimbursements, and documenting corporate credit card expenses.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite and Aderant Total Office (f/k/a Client Profiles).
A Personal Injury law firm in downtown Orlando seeks an experienced paralegal. The firm represents long standing clients in litigation cases.
Personal Injury Associate
A well-known plaintiff’s personal injury law firm is seeking an attorney in Orlando. The law firm has a passion to fight for justice where victims sustained injuries and even fatal tragedies due to the actions of another.
Defense BI Paralegal
Candidate must be willing to schedule events as well as locate case information in the event one of the other employees is unavailable. We are focused on hiring a team player who wants to be part of our winning team. The candidate we ultimately seek possesses – extensive BI insurance defense experience, professional demeanor, leadership skills, and the ability to become a pivotal part of the team.
Seeking a full-time, bilingual (English/Spanish) , Lien Specialist with a minimum of five years’ experience working in a law firm’s lien/subrogation department with knowledge of the following: Opening subrogation lien claims with Medicare, Medicaid and/or 3rd party insurance companies. Filing all required subrogation paperwork and obtaining conditional lien amounts from Medicare, Medicaid and/or 3rd party insurance companies in a timely and efficient manner. Negotiate and reduce conditional lien amounts based on case information and then obtaining final lien amounts from same. Ability to confirm final liens are appropriate and, if so, send payment. Have experience and knowledge as to the appeal and reconsideration process with regard to final Medicare liens.